Purchasing technology products can be confusing. Our pre-sales team can answer your questions about hardware and software, whether products are available in-store or special-ordered.
Talk to Us
Our knowledgeable sales team can offer insight and share resources to help you make an informed decision about your purchase.
What We'll Ask
- What type of operating system are you using: Macintosh or Windows?
- What version of the operating system are you currently using?
- Who is the manufacturer of your computer/device and what is the model name?
- How many megabytes of RAM does your computer currently have?
- How many megabytes or gigabytes is your hard drive and how much of that space is available?
The Computer Store has a demonstration area where members of the Dartmouth community can try out the latest models and ask specific questions. Visit us!