Alumni IT Support Services
Dartmouth provides Alumni general help with accessing Dartmouth email accounts and with accessing systems for Alumni. These include, among others, the Alumni Directory, Career Network, myTUCK, VOLT, eTranscripts, iModules. Dartmouth Alumni should contact the Alumni Help Desk via email at email@example.com or via phone at (603) 646-3202 or toll free at (855) 215-9024.
Normal hours for alumni support are:
- Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 10:00 p.m. eastern time
- Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. eastern time
Systems Available to Alumni include:
- DartDM – Dartmouth Directory Manager
- Dartmouth Daily Updates – Dartmouth News (VOX Daily)
- Email Address - A dartmouth.edu email address that can be forwarded
- eTranscripts – Alumni may request Official Transcripts
- iModules - Set of tools used to engage with alumni. Tools include content management, email marketing, online giving, event management, membership management, and social networking integration.
- Slate – Alumni Admissions Volunteer Application
- Library - Dartmouth College Library for Alumni
- NetID Lookup and Login - Use the Lookup my NetID and Don’t know your password? links
- Online Services – Alumni Profile (Data) Updates, Alumni Directory, Career Network, Email Marketing, Event Registration and services for Alumni Classes, Clubs and Affiliated Groups
- Profile Updates – update personal information. Click My Profile.
- Manage Access to your Profile - Control what others can see on your public profile. Click My Profile.
- Alumni Directory - Find and network with alumni around the world
- Dartmouth Career Network - Join the Career Network and find or become an advisor. Click Careers.
- myTUCK – Home Page for Tuck Alumni
- Thayer – Information for Thayer Alumni
- Safe Computing - What you can do
- Wireless - Dartmouth Public Wireless Network (SSID)
- VOLT – Volunteer Online Tool (used by alumni volunteer fundraisers)
Email, Communication and Collaboration
Monday, April 3, 2017