Email Service Overview
Dartmouth’s email and personal calendar service is Microsoft Exchange.
Blitz Web Access (BWA.dartmouth.edu)
Dartmouth students, faculty and staff
Benefits and Features
BWA enables seamless communication among faculty, staff, and students.
- Integrated email, calendar, and contacts
- Access from any Internet-connected device via BWA
- Generous storage quotas for students, faculty, and staff (50GB).
- Mobile device access and security protections through ActiveSync.
- Microsoft Outlook is available for faculty, students, and staff at no cost through the Dartmouth Microsoft Campus Agreement
Login to Exchange email with a valid Dartmouth ID and password.
All students, faculty, and staff receive an Exchange email account when their Dartmouth NetID is created. Use your Dartmouth NetID and password to log into your email account.
There are multiple ways to access your Dartmouth email:
- Go to http://bwa.dartmouth.edu and log in with your Dartmouth NetID and password.
- Configure Outlook 2013 on your Windows computer.
- Configure Outlook 2011 or AppleMail on your Macintosh computer.
- Configure the server settings in another email application like Thunderbird to receive your Dartmouth Exchange email.
- Configure your iPhone, Android or Windows mobile device to receive your Dartmouth email.
- Call 603-646-2999 Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Walk-in to Berry 178I Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- eChat at http://tech.dartmouth.edu/its/support/ask-person/live-chat Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help yourself at http://tech.dartmouth.edu/its/services-support/help-yourself/knowledge-base
- Professional School faculty, staff and students should contact their school’s IT support office
Email, Communication and Collaboration
Wednesday, August 12, 2015