Your website must be developed before you can be trained to use OmniUpdate, our content management system (training cannot happen before the website is ready).
Once your website has been set up in OmniUpdate, please contact Help@dartmouth.edu.
Existing Client Websites
To schedule OmniUpdate training for an existing client website, please contact Help@dartmouth.edu.
Help, Review Workshops, and Online Resources
If you are an OmniUpdate editor/approver, here are some resources available to you.
Help With OmniUpdate
- Refer to OmniUpdate's Help section first. It includes online help, downloadable PDFs, and video tutorials.
- Still need help, submit your request for help to Help@dartmouth.edu.
OmniUpdate Office Hours
To better serve our OmniUpdate users, we hold weekly office hours to answer any OmniUpdate questions you may have. These are informal. Just drop in; no RSVP required. Bring your laptop if you would like.
OmniUpdate Workshops through Human Resources
These quarterly workshops provide a review of OmniUpdate's basic editing functions. It is open to all clients of Web Services. It is intended for anyone who has had basic training in OmniUpdate. To find out when the workshops are held, see Human Resources' current catalog.
If you are looking for OmniUpdate support, you might tap into the following resources before contacting Help@Dartmouth.edu:
- OmniUpdate Support & Documentation: OmniUpdate's help documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions About OmniUpdate: A new web page on Dartmouth's Computing website containing some frequently asked questions from our clients
- Support for OmniUpdate and Web Page Editing
- Best Practices: For web communications, presentation, and site management
- Information for Clients
Wednesday, July 20, 2016