Programming Supported by Research Computing
The following programming is supported by Research Computing staff:
- Basic and advanced programming in Fortran C/C++, Java.
- Basic GPU programming under CUDA, CUDA directives under Fortran and C (PGI compilers), Basic MATLAB CUDA programming.
- Web programming: PHP, HTML, CSS, Database programming and support.
- Scripting: Perl, Phython, CSH, BASH, KSH.
- Parallel programming: Converting serial codes to parallel using MPI, OpenMP, Hybrid programming.
- Code Debugging: use Totalview to debug codes.
- Code development: Serial and parallel codes.
- Code porting: Mainly to Linux environments including Math and Scientific libraries.
- Application programming: Matlab programming, SAS programming, Visualization with Visit and Vtk.
For additional information see:
Research Computing Consulting
Monday, July 18, 2016