Stata for Macintosh OS X
This application is KeyServed and requires KeyAccess be installed on your computer, as well as a connection to the Dartmouth network each time you run Stata. If not on campus, you will need to establish a VPN connection.
- Download and install KeyAccess for Mac if not already installed on your computer.
- Download Stata 13.1 for Mac OS X.
- After the installer image mounts on your desktop, drag the Stata folder the Applications link to install the software.
- On OSX 10.12, you will also need to download and run this FixStata tool, to manage the extended security in 10.12
The installer image contains a file Dartmouth-Stata-readme.rtf. Please refer to this file for information regarding configuration of the software.
This application is KeyServed and requires KeyAccess be installed on your computer, as well as a connection to the Dartmouth network each time you run Stata.
For other questions about Stata, or consulting requests regarding statistics, contact Jianjun Hua at 646-6552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Dartmouth College is a member of the Stata GradPlan. Enrolled students and faculty teaching at Dartmouth who want to have their own copies can purchase Stata products at significantly reduced prices. Please contact Karen L. Ashley at The Dartmouth Institute, (603) 653-3222. To order a copy, click here. You will need a credit card to order.
- File Name: Statav13.1.dmg
- File Size: 182 MB
- File Date: November 11, 2013
- System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer, Intel only. (Required if you are running OSX 10.9 or OSX 10.10).
For more information, see:
Scientific and Research Software
Tuesday, January 10, 2017