Telephone Service Overview
Dartmouth faculty, staff and students are provided with a phone line for placing local and domestic long distance calls free of charge.
Voicemail is also available for each line. Conference calls are also supported.
International calling is billed to department accounts for faculty and staff.
Telephones are available for purchase at the Computer Store.
Students who need access to international calling can purchase a calling card at the Computer Store located in the basement of McNutt.
To request set up of your voicemail, telephone jack activation, installation, or repair requests complete the Network Service Request Form at http://tech.dartmouth.edu/its/services-support/help-yourself/knowledge-base/network-service-request, or send an email request to email@example.com.
For instructions on setting up a conference call from your campus telephone, see http://tech.dartmouth.edu/its/services-support/help-yourself/knowledge-base/additional-features-ip-desktop-phones
To make an international call see http://tech.dartmouth.edu/its/services-support/help-yourself/knowledge-base/making-international-calls
Dartmouth faculty, staff, and students
Benefits and Features
In addition to traditional voice calling services, each telephone line can have a voicemail box. There are a number of features available through the phone system such as call forwarding, conference calls up to 6 lines, and speed dial assignments.
To view details about telephone features please see: see http://tech.dartmouth.edu/its/services-support/help-yourself/knowledge-base/additional-features-ip-desktop-phones
An activated data jack and telephone is required to use telephone services.
- Call 603-646-2999 Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Walk-in to Berry 178I Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- eChat at http://tech.dartmouth.edu/its/support/ask-person/live-chat Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help yourself at http://tech.dartmouth.edu/its/services-support/help-yourself/knowledge-base
- Professional School faculty, staff and students should contact their school’s IT support office
Email, Communication and Collaboration
Wednesday, May 18, 2016