About Educational Technologies
Educational Technologies (Ed Tech) partners with faculty to promote more active student engagement and learning through the use of technology.
Director and Associate CIO: Alan Cattier
Assistant Director: Barbara Knauff
The Ed Tech team supports faculty in the Arts & Sciences with a wide range of services, from course design consults to general technology support for academic departments. We collaborate closely with the Dartmouth Center for the Advancement of Learning (DCAL) and the Library to support teaching and learning activities at Dartmouth, and to implement emerging digital learning initiatives such as DartmouthX and the Gateway Course initiative at Dartmouth.
- Educational Technology support: Canvas, clickers, screen-capture, WordPress, etc.
- Instructional Design and course redesign consults
- Active Learning consults
- Assessment design, rubric development
- Teaching and learning projects and challenges: researching, identifying, implementing
- Pilots (technology, techniques)
- Technology workshops and trainings
- General technology support for faculty
The Ed Tech team is usually out and about. The fastest way to reach us is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.