Information, Technology & Consulting

Obtaining Additional Ethernet Ports


Students who want additional wired ports in their room can purchase a mini switch for this. The Computer Store typically has these in stock.

Faculty and staff who want additional wired ports can submit a request to Information Technology Services by going to Network Jack Add Move Change Service Overview and completing the form at the Quick Access link.

A quote will be prepared for the work.

Computer and Device Services
Network Access
Last updated: 
Monday, November 27, 2017

If you have questions or need further information, contact your department's IT support office, or contact the IT Service Desk via email at [email protected], via phone at 603-646-2999 or walk in to see them in Baker/Berry 178J.

Information, Technology & Consulting